In lieu of writing some sappy artist statement that’ll never tell you anything about my personality or inspirations, I’ll instead give you random facts about me.
– I’m a hockey fanatic. I spend about as much money on tickets to Pittsburgh Penguins games as I do on food for myself.
– Should you ever challenge me to a Star Wars trivia competition, you will lose. The rancor trainer in “Return of the Jedi” had a name too, damnit.
– I’m not much of a beer drinker. But I’ll drink you under the table when it comes to wine, whiskey, or cider.
– I still think “Hotel California” by the Eagles is one of the greatest songs ever. You can disagree if you like, but you would be wrong.
– I am a Christian, and my video agency was named after my favorite Bible verse.
– When it comes to binge watching TV series, I am a champion of champions. Favorites include Breaking Bad, Dexter, and House of Cards.
– True story: I once went an entire day without coffee. It was the worst experience of my life.
– My musical interests are all over the board: I love everything from hard rock/metal (Skillet, Disturbed, Three Days Grace) to classic rock (Journey, Bon Jovi, Styx)
– I was named after Sean Connery. If you think there is / was / will be a better James Bond, there is no hope for you.